First thing’s first: The Mixtape.
Tame mutherfuckin’ Impala. I’m not sure when it happened exactly, but there became a pre-Tame Impala era, and a post-Tame Impala era, and I can hardly remember how I lived in that dark and lonely PT (Pre-Tame) epoch. Pretty sure we just beat rocks against a dead zebra’s skull and called it music.
- Let It Happen – Tame Impala
- Holding On feat. Sam Dew – Julio Bashmore Music
- Let Go – Ark Patrol feat. Veronika Redd
- Prisoner – Jordan Bratton feat. Chance The Rapper
- Got It Bad – Leisure
- What I Like – Tenterhook
- Let’s Get Slow (feat. Benjamin Diamond) – Aeroplane
- Believe In Me – Jamie Lidell
Ok, so second thing, the lovely Ms. Osgood of Snowbird Art fame made this wonderful thing for me:
Yeah, that’s me as a Muppet. I love it. It’s pretty accurate. I always keep cassette tapes in my shirt pockets. If only I could figure out how to make it up to her…
(Mediafire Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0qrqql1xvlnb3wc/3M-Snowbird.zip)